How to clean a dirty and greased stove?💡
In most households, grease, dirt, and grime are just the norm, and keeping it clean requires skill and planning.
All that greasy build-up can be tough to handle and could even cause health problems .Whether you have been delayed for a while or are just looking for a quick and easy way to clean the stove...
|Here are some cleaning tips we found effective and like to share!📝
In this daily cleaning battle, one of the most useful techniques is to avoid allowing the mess to stay long... Yes, it is difficult...😥
But it will be much easier to clean it on the spot, comparing with after leaving it for a few weeks.
Once the fats, sauces, and food are dry on the surface, a quick wipe becomes an hour-long scrub, and the grease may permanently stick to your stove...😖
How often should you clean your stovetop?💡
How often you should clean the stovetop depends on how often you use it. People who cook every week may only need to clean once a month, but a family of four who cooks 5 to 7 days a week should clean the stove at least once a week.
If you are worried about the accumulation of grease and food on the stove, you can quickly clean it up after each use. Before wiping, make sure the stovetop is cool. Grease will also adhere to other surfaces in the kitchen, so make sure you know how to remove grease from ordinary kitchen surfaces.
- Always wait until your glass stovetop is cold before you start cleaning, never clean on a hot stovetop.
- For gas stoves, remove the grate first. Remove residues and spills, so that only the mess stuck to them is left.
- To protect your skin, we recommend using a pair of rubber gloves before cleaning.
- To avoid scratches, please find out what's your stove type first. The glass stove can get scratched by anything too abrasive.
- Don't use steel wire or hard salt to scrub it, and don't scrape with metal utensils.
- Choose a suitable cleaning detergent, here we recommend Gong100 Grease Spot Cleaner.
Gong100 Grease Spot Cleaner_How to use💡
1. Spray it gently on areas with dirt or stains *Avoid spraying it directly on the gas stove head
2. Wait for 5-10 minutes, Grease Spot Cleaner will help to dissolve any oil stains (turning them into liquid form)
3. Use a soft brush or sponge to gently scrub away the dirt or stains
4. Rinse off with water or use a dry towel or paper towel to wipe it clean.
5. For old stubborn stains that need the extra effort of cleaning, you can spray the Grease Spot Cleaner, wait 10mins, then rub it in a circular motion and focus on the greasy area and oily area. When you start to see the grease loosen, wipe it with a damp cloth.
How to keep the stovetop clean💡
When it comes to keeping the stove clean, consistency is the key. A quick cleaning every day is a great help in maintaining a happy and healthy kitchen.
If you see a mess on the stovetop, please wipe it off as soon as possible. It can save you some cleaning troubles and can make your kitchen look neat and tidy.
Click on our official website for more products!